Blogging Challenge: Week 9 Oversea Sighting

When I’m older I want to visit a lot of places overseas. Want to go to to Europe. I want to visit England and Ireland. I want to go to England and Ireland, because I want to visit Westminster Abbey, the stonehenge archeologists found, Big Ben, the London Bridge, the Millennium Wheel, and Penrhyn Castle Gwynedd. But I one restaurant I want to eat at is Nando’s. One Direction, Little Mix, and Ed Sheeran have eaten here so I would love to eat here too. I even found a website that shows all the places I want to visit in England.
click hereran have eaten here so I would love to eat here too.
Nando’s has a website too click here

I want to go to Ireland too. My friend has family that lives in Ireland and always tells how amazing it is. He tells me how welcoming the people are and how nice they are. But, I also want visit different places there too. He told me how beautiful the land is in the hillside. So maybe when I’m in college at UCLA, I can visit Ireland. Just go to the hillside and write while I drink my tea.

I also want to go to Italy. I want to visit the Sistine Chapel. I’ve seen pictures of inside the chapel and I think that the work that Michelangelo did is incredibly gorgeous. It’s also a big part of my Catholic faith. The cardinals go there so they could elect a new pope. I would probably go visit there with my family.

20140518-141029.jpg

20140518-141200.jpg

20140518-141416.jpg

One thought on “Blogging Challenge: Week 9 Oversea Sighting

1. Hey Lilly, I think it’s really cool that you want to visit these places. I would also love to go. I think it would be really awesome to go to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day. I would also love to go to England. I’ve never gone there, but I do have family that lives in London. I’m sure they would take me to all the fun places. I wouldn’t mind trying new food too.