Blogging Challenge: Week 6

One of the sports I do is swim. I have been swimming since I was four years old; so that would mean I’ve been swimming for almost nine years now. When I was an first grade and I was seven, I won a high point award for third place. High point awards, are when the people in charge of running the meet, count up all your points. So that means whoever has the most points gets first place. For all the swim meets I’ve done, I always get medals for my events. There are only a handful of times that I didn’t place. My sister Isabella swam science was four also. And when she went off to high school, she was put in varsity swim when she was only a freshman. Also my sister Christina has been swimming since she was four. Now, she will be off to high school. My parents expect her to go into varsity swim too. When I go to high school I hope to be in varsity swim for all four years.

One thought on “Blogging Challenge: Week 6

1. You are an inspiration! I am so impressed! I joined the swim team when I was a freshman at Lousiville (even though none of my friends were on it-I don’t know what I was thinking!). I was awful! I always cam in 6th. Out of six! One evening I met my brother in the kitchen after one of my swim meets. He was really grouchy. I asked him how his track meet was, and he said, “Terrible!” I said my swim meet was awesome. For the first time, I had come in 5th! Not last place. Guess why he was grouchy. He came in second! That’s just one example of how different we are.